- North Bombay Sarbajanin Durga Puja
“THE NORTH BOMBAY SARBAJANIN DURGA PUJA” is the subcommittee of ‘BANGA MAITRI SANSAD’ existing for the last 68 (Sixty Eight). The activities of the North Bombay Sarbajanin Durga Puja Committee are as follows:
- Holding Durga Puja - Kali Puja – Laxmi Puja and Saraswati Puja, every year, under the auspicies of Banga Maitri Sansad.
- The office bearers of Banga Maitri Sansad are the same those of The North Bombay Sarbajanin Durga Puja Committee, their term and Tenure is of Five years, who are also eligible for Re – Election. However the Sub – Committee Chairmen are elected every year, along with their respective assistants.
- Our Members
“The present Board of Trustees of ‘BANGA MAITRI SANSAD”
|1||Dr. Suptendu Roychowdhury||President||9323720528|
|2||Mr. Sanjay Basu||Trustee|
|3||Mr. Chittaranjan Deykirti||Trustee|
Two Vacancies Created by the Demise of
|1||Late Mr. Tapash Kumar Deb||Managing Trustee|
|2||Late Mr. Jitendra C. Bhattacharya||Trustee|
THE PRESENT MANAGING COMMITTEE OF ‘BANGA MAITRI SANSAD
|1||Dr. Suptendu Roychowdhury||President||9323720528 | (022)26685891|
|2||Mr. Arunava Mukherjee||General Secretary||9757213850 | 9869052180|
|3||Mr. Manik Dey||Treasurer||9820020271|
|4||Mrs. Shibani Patke||Joint Secretary||9820290303|
|5||Mr. Indranil Mukherjee||Joint Secretary||9820837271|
|6||Mr. Subir Dutta||Asst. Treasurer||9321771340|
|7||Mr. C.R. Deykirti||Vice President||9969225188|
|8||Dr. Rajat Deb Barman||Vice President||9869270209|
|9||Mr. M.N. Chakraborty||Vice President||9766239939|
|10||Mr. Nirjas Roychowdhury||Vice President||9869200014|
|11||Mr. Barun Chakraborty||Vice President||9820300370|
|12||Mrs. Dolly Mukherjee||Vice President||9820496459|
|13||Mr. Kunal Bhaduri||Puja Chairman (Sub Committee)||9323806350|
|14||Mr. Debu Ghosh||Bhog Chairman (Sub Committee)||9867355651|
|15||Mr. Haradeb Mukhopadhyay||Secretary (Puja Committee)||9892362825|
|16||Mr. Gokul Nath||Secretary ( Bhog Sub Committee)||9869615947|
|17||Mr. Rajesh Mukherjee||Souvenir Chairman (Sub- Committee)||9820863230|
|18||Mr. Subhash Mazumdar||Mandap Chairman (Sub Committee)||9920461242|
|19||Mr. Raghunath Adak||Secretary (Mandap Sub Comittee)||9224707309|
|20||Mrs. Kavita Mukherji||Chairperson Entertainment (Sub Committee)||9820480780|
|21||Mrs. Sangeeta Das Kapur||Secretary Entertainment (Sub Committee)||9819946324|
|22||Mr. Shekhar Chowdhury||Chairman Coordination (Sub Committee)||8097040500|
|23||Mr. Ashokan V. Pillai||Secretary (Cordination Sub Committee)||9322646826|
|24||Mr. Bimal Mishra||Priest||9702564255|
|25||Mr. Bijay Dutta||Printer||9223344501 | 9223344509|
- Organizing different types of relief works for the victims/ survivors and also for their respective relatives, near and dear ones, at the time of Natural Calamities such as: Flood – deluge, Earthquake, Tsunami, Draught, Famine, Epidemic Man Made Disasters Such As: Communal riots, Terrorist Acts, Serial Bomb Blasts, Collapse of old Dilapidated Buildings, Foreign Aggressions, etc.
- Promoting different types of Social and Cultural activities, propagating the glory of great cultural heritage of India by presenting old Songs and Folk Dance, from different states, provinces and villages of India, recital of poems, dramas, so that such classics are not forgotten by the new generation of today and those of the future.
- Organizing and conducting free classes in Bengali, Hindi, Marathi and English.
- Distributing ‘Bhog Prasad’ (Food) during festivals to all, irrespective of caste, creed, community, religion, etc.
- Arranging Annual get – together on the occasions like ‘Vijaya Sammeloni’, ‘Poila Baishak (Bengali New Year), ‘Rabindra Jayanti’, ‘Nazrul Jayanti’, ‘Ambedkar Jayanti’ on a common platform. Annual picnic, etc.
- One of our objectives is to cater to the needs of the under privileged persons, to downtrodden – destitute, needy and aged – ailing – infirm persons coming from different walks of life, from different parts of the country.
- Towards our commitment we have been contributing our mite to various institutions like Ramkrishna Mission, Bharat Sevasharam, Chief Ministers Relief Fund and also to the Relief Fund of the Mayor of Mumbai Municipal Corporation.
- The Members of Banga Maitri Sansad Had been promoting and patronizing the budding latent , multifarious talents of young generations also inculcating, imbibing and channelizing the fellow felling, the feeling of oneness and the feeling of patriotism by exhibiting the great glory of or cultural heritage, the unity in diversity.
- Banga Maitri Sansad is desirous of Constructing an ultra-modern super specialty Rehabilitation center, with lavish arrangements for providing shelter, refuge, comfort and relief to the cancer patients coming from far and wide places along with their respective relatives and family members who get stranded without a place to stay in the most costly and expensive metropolitan city like ‘Mumbai’, would definitely feel a sigh of relief. When this magnificent and colossus Rehabilitation Center is completed virtually in every respect.
BANGA MAITRI SANSAD
NON POLITICAL, NON-RELIGIOUS, NON-GOVERMENTAL, SOCIO- CULTURAL REGISTED ORGANITION.
REGISTERD NO.BOM 53 / 1959 GBBSD PUBLIC TRUST ACT XI 1860-F607(B)
17 | AIRVIEW | JAWAHARLAL NEHRU ROAD | SANTACRUZ (EAST) | MUMBAI-400 055.
PHONE : +91 22 2666 3050
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org